To assist with incoming productions and prospective clients, this page provides a variety of technical specification resources.
Main studio specifications:
- 23m x 23m (75.5ft x 75.5ft) – 530 sqm (5705 sq ft)
- Max height 10.8m (35.5ft) at upper end of sloped roof (performance end)
- Min height 8.9m (29ft) at lower end of sloped roof (control end)
- Roof slope is 6 degrees
- Our roof structure consists of 4 portal frame RSJs (2 at the sides and 2 overhead the main studios) each with a loading capacity of just under 20 tons. Spreader beams and trusses are mounted underneath these according to customer requirements to provide rigging points.
- Total roof loading capacity is in excess of 30 tons (see rigging plot below)
- Carbon-neutral power availability of 400A / 3 phase
- The studio has standard feeds of 125A / 3 phase and 63A / 3 phase, additional connections can be provided on request
- Overhead studio floods provide 80,000 lumens of working/rigging/set-building light
- The studio is acoustically treated and blacked-out for sound stage use
- Floor surface is polished concrete as standard, alternative coverings can be provided by prior arrangement.
- Floor loading capacity exceeds 50 tons per square meter
- 2 x HGV load-in/out motorised roller shutters, max height 4.6m (15ft), width approx. 13ft
- Floor surface from HGV doors to studio is flat and level, polished concrete